Introducing "Venice Station": A collection of captivating, high-resolution background texture variations, inspired by the appearance of an ancient utility station in Venice, Italy. Immerse your photos in the intricate details and authentic craftsmanship, expertly fashioned by Italian artisans throughout the centuries. Each texture has been meticulously optimized and color corrected to serve as the ideal backdrop for your upcoming portrait masterpiece. Effortlessly blend these enchanting backgrounds with Sean Archer Portrait Master and Sean Archer Pro, enriching your creative projects and transporting your photography to the timeless allure of Venice. Experience the charm of "Venice Station" and infuse your portraits with the essence of Italian history and sophistication.
- 7 background variations
- PSD file includes all adjustment settings
- High Resolution
- 8000px X 6074px
- JPEG format
- Sample layout with model
How To Use:
- Open the image and process it any way you’d like and flatten the image.
- In Photoshop, add the texture to the layer above your edited photo.
- Change blending mode to Overlay or Soft Light (feel free to experiment with different blending modes like Screen, Multiply, etc.)
- Add a layer mask to the texture layer and use a brush to mask the texture from your subject.
*This is not an Action/Preset. You will not install it into your program.