- You must download on a desktop or laptop, you cannot download this software and install it directly to a mobile device.
- Your download may have been interrupted by your connection - check your internet connection.
- If the download still doesn't work, try a different browser or open a new "private" browser window which clears the previous data.
- It's possible your internet has a firewall or your browser has a download blocker. Check those.
- If you can't find it, it is be called, "Sean Archer Portrait Master xxx.zip" so try searching your hard drive for it.
- Remember, once it is downloaded, you will have to unzip/extract the files before installing them. For Windows, we recommend this free decompression utility https://www.7-zip.org
- Once the software is downloaded, don't choose to “Open” the file. Simply hit "Save", then close that dialogue box. If you're on a PC, open an Explorer window and locate the zip file, which is most likely in your Downloads folder. Extract the file as usual.
- If you are on a PC and right clicking does not offer “extract files”, or if you get the error "Path too long", use this free decompression utility which can handle long file paths: https://www.7-zip.org
Please follow the instructions at these links explicitly:
- Adobe Photoshop (Current): http://bit.ly/SeanArcherAction
- Adobe Photoshop CS6: http://bit.ly/SAactionCS6
- Adobe Photoshop Elements: https://seanarcherpresets.com/pages/tutorial-for-sean-archer-photoshop-elements
- Adobe Lightroom Classic: https://seanarcherpresets.com/pages/tutorial-for-sean-archer-lightroom-preset
- Installing Lightroom Brushes: https://lenslab.com/pages/how-to-install-lightroom-brushes
- Adobe Lightroom (aka CC*): https://seanarcherpresets.com/pages/portrait-master-for-lightroom-cc-tutorial
- Adobe Lightroom (Older v. 5-7): https://lenslab.com/pages/how-to-install-presets-for-lightroom-v5-0-v7-2-older-versions
*Custom brushes are not supported in CC
Quick Start Guide
You can download our Quick Start Guide PDF here: http://bit.ly/SeanArcherInstructions2
Still having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
For additional help from Adobe about how to install Presets in Lightroom visit: